Friday, May 15, 2009

What's a henweigh? IDK? But a tooth must be 2 1/2 Lbs.

That's a little rural comedy for you city slicks. The old joke goes like this:

A farmer to his kid: "Hey boy, can you go fetch me something?"

Boy: "Sure Paw, what?"

Farmer: "A Henweigh"

Boy: "Paw, What's a Henweigh?"

Farmer: "About 6 pounds!"

Ha, Ha, Ha!

Ok, well, it seems funnier in a small town coffee shop.

I weigh every Friday, and knew I'd lose weight this week because I had my tooth pulled on Monday. And as I've said before, it doesn't matter if your bike is light or if your light. Plain and simple, the less weight you're peddling around the faster you'll be.

Since I can't afford a fancy lightweight bike, I'm trying to shed as much weight off myself to make up the difference. This week alone, I clipped my finger nails and toe nails, shaved my head, tweezed my nose hair and had a tooth pulled. Well, it paid off big time! I'm down by 2 1/2 pounds. I can't really tell a difference yet, but if I don't feel fast next week I might donate an organ, or at least that old piano we've got sitting in the corner. (oh, my humor is tasteless today, huh?) Well just click here to find a real funny cyclist from Lincoln.

Anyhow, if your ever on Jeopardy and Alex asks how much a tooth weighs, now you'll know, apparently it's 2 1/2 lbs. It could have something to do with the chocolate pudding, chocolate ice cream, apple sauce, and cottage cheese diet I've indulged in most of the week while recovering too. I've been so hungry for real food! Watch me gain it all back now. BTW: I still endorse the Tastee Sandwich. Now, get out and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails