Friday, May 29, 2009

She rides again.

"I'll tell you what I think of bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than any one thing in the world. I rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a bike. It gives her a feeling of self-reliance and independence the moment she takes her seat; and away she goes, the picture of untrammelled womanhood."

- Susan B. Anthony 1896

She rode quite a bit last year, but this spring has been so busy that my wife hasn't been out yet. Well, today she and I and all our kids are going to ride (at least part of the way) to Friday Nights Live at the South Point Mall. I'm really excited to go, those shows are always good. And I love to ride with my wife and kids.

We're still on the fence weather we'll ride all the way, (17.85 miles round trip) it'd be the same as I rode on Monday. Or if we'll drive to Shopko on 27th & Hwy 2 and ride from there (maybe half the miles).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails