Saturday, May 9, 2009

Roper Park, Highlands & Superior St. Trails

After the farmers market I took the Roper Park Trail North, saw a couple of groups of guys playing disk golf.

I then rode the circle trail called the Highlands Trail. That would be a great lunch hour ride for anyone that worked in Northwest Lincoln. Its a great trail through a nice neighborhood.

I then took the Superior St. Trail east to 56th St. It's not my favorite trail. It's not scenic and you get a lot of traffic noise. But it's a quick way to get from one end of town to the other (runs east & west). You see it all out here, I think I saw Willie Nelson riding a recumbent trike down the Superior St Trail. He had a beard and western hat with American flags and a milk crate strapped on the back. What a hoot.

Come on out and play today! Your missing all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails