Monday, April 20, 2009

Two Tired this morning, but riding home (South) this afternoon was a breeze!

Ha! I'm funny today huh? I didn't get up on time this morning because yesterday was so long, so I took the bike to work in the pick-up. Not sure what the white/cream colored bushes are that line the John Dietrich Trail West of 84th, but they were in bloom and smelled great. I'm still too new at blogging to know how to post a scent, but once I figure it out - I will. Check back often. Riding home was awsome in today's 25 mph N.N.E. Wind with gusts up to 45 mph. Going West across the top of the dam at Holmes Lake was a trip. It's the first time I've ever had to lean sideways in order to go straight. Hope you took the time today to stop and smell the flowers. Till next time, "Ride like the wind... or, better yet, ride with the wind!" 10.30 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails