Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ride to Bennet for supper at Mamasitas.

The wife a I and my brother in-law rode from Tractor Supply on Hwy. 2 across from Wal-Mart down Hwy. 2 to the Bennet exit then South into town.

On the way I was flirting with my wife telling her how hot she looked on her bike and some other cheesy lines. Well, one of them sounded pretty lame, and I apologized. I also seized the opportunity to put her mind at ease about me leaving her for a cyclist by saying, "Sorry if I'm not flirting very good tonight, I'm not used to flirting while bike riding." And added that she should ride with me more so I can practice.

Her response? "Well, what's your excuse for when your not on your bike?" ...I was speechless. She's usually not the funny one, but she got me good this time.

We stopped at the cemetery for a pic then on to Mamasitas for some of their homemade chips and salsa and some awesome steak burritos.

Then rode back into the sunset. It was so romantic. We put on 15.22 miles. I recommend this ride to other Lincolnites. It's a great ride and the food is unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails