Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How disgusting is that?

Isn't being a cyclist great?

This is my garbage can at my desk with monday and tuesday's trash. It's all junkfood wrapers! Pop Tarts, Reese' Peanut Butter Cups, KitKats, M&Ms, Little Debbie Doughnut sticks & oatmeal cream pies, Snickers, Gummie Bears and Gum Wrapers! That's not to mention all the Mountain Dew cans that I've tossed in the recycling box. OMG, I'm such a pig. All this in two days. Gross huh?

And the kicker? I'm anywhere from 5'6" to 5'8" depending on what convince store I'm walking out of, and I only weigh 142 pounds! With all that sugar... at least the wife ought to think I'm sweet!

What'd you do at work today? Important meetings? Detailed reports? Problem solving? Build business? Sales leads? Difficult customer issues? Nah, mostly just ate. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails