Saturday, June 12, 2010

This Mornings ride was rained out.

At 8am the GPBC had a ride that was to start at Oak Lake. It had rained in the early morning hours, but had stopped at 7:15 when I left home. Shortly there after it started up again.

Since it's only water, I decided to continue on and see if anyone else was crazy enough to show up.

On the R.R. overpass N.W. Of Memorial Stadium I found this nasty used syringe. Yuck! As I arrived at Oak Lake I found a big crowd gearing up for a 5k run for ARK. But no cyclist braved the rain so I turned back for home.

The trail underpasses that weren't flooded had gutter water pouring into them since the rain was coming down pretty hard at that point. Back at home I waited out the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails