Friday, June 4, 2010

Cars... ugh!

I rode into the office, on the way home I took a spin down the Mopac, then stopped off at Sears where we were going to get some brake work done on the wife's car. Turns out they are still good. But getting cars worked on, paying for insurance, etc just ticks me off, it'd be nice to be one of those families that are totally car free. But hey, at least at my job when things get slow I don't have to walk the halls of the mall in a tire cover promoting specials.

Tonight is the first friday art walk featuring work by Kimberly Brown the cyclist/artist at Screen Ink. Go check it out starting at 7pm.

I also want to wish the best of luck to all my friends riding this weekend in the Urban Omaha Adventure Race, Norfolk's Crit Races, The Dirty Kanza 200 mile gravel race, and everyone embarking on BRAN this weekend. Have fun and ride safe!

The commute was cut short since I picked her car up making it just 17.3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails