Monday, June 1, 2009

Took the scenic route. But didn't look at everything.

Saw this t-shirt on the side of the trail. I know the economy is bad, but what's with everyone losing their shirts on the trail?

On the ride home I took the Superior St. Trail West then headed South before cutting through the Nearsouth Neighborhood. I saw a lot of people on bikes and even this guy with two. I thought it was really cool of him to bring his kids their bikes. It's a pain to walk two bikes like this and I'm sure his kids appreciated his extra effort. What a great dad.

You never know what you'll see when bike riding. The only thing I didn't see today was the girl that was tanning next to the Billy Wolff trail in a yellow bikini. Thankfully, since the wedding I never notice things like that. For safety's sake boys, keep both eyes on the trail!

Today's miles = 25.13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails