Friday, June 26, 2009

This is so cool!

Thanks Brent!

I put a ad on CL a couple of days ago offering to trade the use of my canoe for a chance to borrow a bike rack for the weekend.

Brent stepped up and offered me his. Now we're loaded up and ready to roll. We're headed to Kansas to visit family and I'll try to squeeze in a quick ride on a rail-to-trail they've got down there.

Hope you have a great weekend and get to spend some time outdoors. And be sure to be at Trail Trek Sunday in Lincoln. (scroll down for details)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I had to delete it to hide my secret identity. Here is Brent's comment after editing:

    Hey (Nebraska Outdoor Addict), glad I could help. From the pictures it looks like I may need to pack up and head down there sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails