Monday, June 8, 2009

The commute and pre-TDN pit stop.

Rode to work and back today. This morning it was cool and the wind was tough starting out. On the ride home the wind at my back made the trip fast, easy and fun.

I ran across this abandoned bicycle with the geto paint job and shelled rear wheel on the side of the trail. Poor bike! All it wants is to be loved! (think Toy Story) How could they abandon it like that?

Once home I cleaned up my bike and took it to my LBS for a tune-up, new tires, chain, rear set, and brake pads. I always love going into Bike Pedalers, and I can't wait to get it back tomorrow Those guys do such great work, after a tune-up the bike rides like a cadillac!

It should be ready just in time for tomorrow's Nacho Ride. Today's miles = 20.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails