Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ride home, Casey's, & bike computer oops.

The Casey's on 56th & Superior near my office is being demolished. Who needs gas anyway, right? Maybe they'll put in a new bike shop. IDK. But, I'm guessing they'll replace it with another Casey's. Anyone know?

Lots of people enjoying the mild weather outdoors today and lots of bikes on the trails.

With the new tires I got I needed to recalabrate my bike computer. It was saying I was going a little faster and had about 1 extra mile every 40 miles.

Being a man, I didn't see a need to read the directions till it was too late and I'd accidentally cleared the memory with all my milage on it. Fortunately for this blog I know when I hit 3,000 miles, so I just add in my daily milage since then and set up my drill to spin the magnetic sensor from my spokes around till it's reading the right milage. Its showing around 175 miles per hour. At this rate it'll be back to normal after nearly 20 hours of time on the drill. That is if I don't burn my drill up first. Hey, I didn't do all that pedaling for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails