Saturday, July 10, 2010

From TDF to Wilderness.

Today began by waking up early for a ride over to Andrew's man cave to watch The Tour live starting at 6:30am our time on his projector.

After a few hours of watching the race and visiting with several other cyclist and one self proclaimed groupie I left and rode to the office.

I did a little work so I wouldn't have to tomorrow and I'll be free for a gravel ride we're planning to Ashland and won't have to hurry back. I made a detour on the Mopac, but it was pretty dead.

Once I got home I was able to borrow our 18 yr old's MTB and left home again to ride some single track with a cool couple I met on the NSFW ride. We went through Wilderness and then some, we had a great time out there.

Today's miles = 45.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails