Saturday, May 22, 2010

Commute then time for a tune-up.

Yesterday I rode to work in a light drizzle, by afternoon the sun was out and the trails were getting filled with bikers and walkers.

After I got home I cleaned up the Felt and hauled it to Bike Pedalers. I stopped for gas on the way, boy, I sure don't miss buying gas! Ouch!

At Bike Pedalers I had a chance to check out and even ride a new BMC road bike. BMC is the new line of high end road bikes their carrying. Their really light and the ride is ultra smooth and fast. They'll be racing on one later today at the CCC races, so stop down and check out their performance on the crit.

I left the Felt off for new brake pads and a tune-up. I can't wait to get it back. Yesterday's miles = 19.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails