Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preferential parking.

If there isn't a bike rack or handy spot to lock up when I'm out and about I often just open up the door and bring my bike right in. I'm careful not to bang up the wall or door, and not to put it in the way or knock anything down. But in all the times I've done it, no one has ever said anything to me about it. Just smile confidently and act like you do it all the time. Sure beats parking your coffin way out in the north 40 like everyone else. Biking is better in so many ways! Next time you need to run down the street, take your bike, it's the way to go for short trips saving you time, money and the planet. And above all, it's a lot more fun! Today's miles on the commute, errands and church = 24.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails