Monday, August 16, 2010

It's a sign of the times.

New signs have gone in on the new Antelope Valley Trails on the east side of the downtown area showing that the park is closed from 11pm to 5am. Will this drive the sleeping bums out from under the bridges? The few that regularly spend the night down there have never bothered me and one even makes a point of smiling and telling me 'good morning' as I ride by going to work. Late this afternoon we went for a lap around Holmes Lake too.

Today's miles = 23.3

1 comment:

  1. No drinking alcoholic beverages might be the biggest deterant to the bridge residents. I just don't like when they leave piles of trash under there and sometimes it reeks of alcohol. They've only bothered me when I stop in at gas stations here and there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails