Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today - A good day spent outdoors. Happy Trails!

After biking to work our youngest and I took a spin around Holmes Lake reminiscent of my first blog post 3 1/2 years ago. It was a great day to be outdoors, but, then again, most are. I followed it with a ride up the hill giving me 27.3 miles for the day and bringing my 2012 total to 1,067.74 miles so far.

This is my 1,000th post on the Nebraska Outdoor Addict blog and it's a fitting time to wrap it up. Loyal readers have followed me on hundreds of rides totaling 13,657.12 miles. As well as lots of other outdoor adventures. The NOA blog has had 35,000 unique hits to date, and I'm encouraged and flattered by each one.

I'll continue to spend as much time outdoors as posable in the years to come and hope you will too. As my old cycling pal Scott said on the Nacho Ride, "It's not the end, it's just a new beginning." Well put. Thanks again for all the support and encouragement. And a special thanks to all my friends and my wonderful family.

Here's hoping to see you outdoors!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails