Monday, January 30, 2012

A new commuter for Valentine's. The 2009 Trek FX 7.6.

The Mrs. with some help from the fine folks at the Bike Rack set me up with a bike I've wanted for years. Back in 2009 I rode this bike, yes, this very same exact bike, I loved it then, and now realized they had taken it to their Omaha store and marked it down. We had them send it back to Lincoln for another look and after giving it a good test ride I took it home for keeps. Check out their closeout bikes on line or in the basement of the Omaha Bike Rack. I took it to work giving it a healthy start on racking up the commute miles.

Today Lincoln's record breaking high temp hit 70'F.! Lots of bikes were out on the trails this afternoon as cyclists snuck out for a spin. Today's miles = 21.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails