Thursday, September 8, 2011

Here we go... Again.

This morning a layer of fog made the crisp and cool ride to the office neat. The Holdrege St. bike path overpass has been closed for the next couple of weeks. That was a small setback compared to what I was in store for at the office. I was given notice from my employee in Columbus. Turnover again means I'll be really busy the next couple of months and behind the wheel more than the handlebars. After work the Mrs. and I went for a spin on the Jamaica North to take in some of this week's perfect weather. Nothing like a ride to get the negatively out of your head. All told I ended up with 33.19 miles today.



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. It is very well written and entertaining. I hope your work doesn't take you away from cycling and blogging about it for very long. Thanks for all the inspiring posts. - Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails