Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little background.

I grew up around Cairo Ne. spent 4 yrs in Wood River then 7 yrs in Palmer, as we grew spiritually we decided to move to Lincoln in August of 2007. I'm in my 30s with a wonderful wife and 3 kids, a 17 yr old boy, 12 yr old girl and 11 yr old boy.

With a limited budget, and time spent working, at church, and the kids' school stuff most of the fun we have is pretty local.

I hope my blog encourages you to get out and play, and to include those close to you. You don't need the latest equipment or tons of time, just get out there with what you've got every chance you get. Encourage others to take part, be safe, responsible, and project a good image of the sports you love.

Finally, give back, by building awareness, contributing volunteer time or money, and introducing others to the sport, so future generations can enjoy the leisure activities you love.

I encourage you to comment on my posts, tell others about http://nebraskaoutdooraddict.blogspot.com/ and check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails